However, I believe that God listens to our prayers therefore one have to be prepared and pray for the best-good things from Him. He knows most of what is on my heart. I will work hard for that and God will resolve to let me achieve it.
I pray for:
God has always known my heart desires and I can say HE has never failed me. I LOVE HIM so much and I feel precious thanks to my LORD. He has given me many things on my heart and even more... He will always do whatever you ask him to do but only in the right time for your life.1. Innermost Peace - meditation, yoga and pilates!
2. A fulfilled, revival, happy life with my Husband!
3. Myself and to love who I am - always!
4. A healthy baby for my Husband and Myself!
5. Healthy-happy life with my family!
6. My writing career - to write at least 500wds a day for each one my of stories!
7. My Blogging skills without compromising my offline life!
8. Letting go of negative thoughts, so that I can enjoy each day in 2011!
9. Letting go of bad friendships!
10. Surrounding myself with positive people!
11. A happy smile on my loved ones face - ALWAYS!
12 Love AND live with all that come with!
My life is in his hands. I pray for health, happiness and love for both my Husband, myself and our extended family. Health, happiness and love for EVERYONE that come my way and beyond!
I am going to live 2011 second by second, minute by minute, hour by hour and day by day. I will not think too much about the future. Instead I will treat the present as a bee on honey. And my honey is 2011!