I am excited yet scare because one of my biggest worry is what if I fail?
That aside, hello I am TOI (my initials :), I am one of the hostesses of #projectmilf and just the other host “I am in my early 30s and I am a chronic sabotager and procrastinator”.I want to be honest with all my fellow Milfs so that they can help me towards my goals in a healthy way
Once upon a time I dropped two sizes thanks to using dieting pills, skipping meals and visiting the bathroom too often. I was in my teens. It was a quick fix which I thought was okay at the time. I hate admitting the shameful actions I committed to achieve a body I deemed perfect at the time. I hate to remember that period of my life and I don’t wish to be in that position again.
That’s why I don’t like words like diet or skinny related to my body weight.
In my twenties I achieved my ideal body weight and I love the way I did it. I ate healthy meals and everything else (chocolate, snacks or bread) in moderation, working out three days a week (yoga, Pilates, circuit training or aerobics). But I never skipped meals, or visited the bathroom often.
Now that I’m in my thirties, I want to achieve a healthy body weight once again. A body that I am proud of because it is capable of creating someone beautiful like my daughter. This little girl inspires me to be a better person and I want my fellow Motivating Inspiring Leading Females to help me in a healthy way of life.
That said, these are the goals I want to present for #Project Milf 2013
- Healthy Body Weight current weight 83.60 kgs(184.31) ideal weight 68 kgs(149.91) by July 1st (if I am not pregnant).
- Raise two funds for charity (1st in April and 2nd in November)
- Finish editing and get a trial copy of my 160pgs novel by June 2013
How do I want to achieve my goals.
- eat healthy meals, well balance and planned meals. Do Pilates in the evening when my daughter is asleep. Play along my daughter and get some stretches within those play times. Go for walks every time the weather is is below –12. Use hubby’s free work gym at least three times a month.
- I have want to raise about $1000 in total to give to both charities or organisations that are helping others (Plan Canada and The War Amps)
- I have edited 90pages (the first edited version, so I am on track)
I want to be accountable of my goals and I hope my fellow Milfs will help me keep my my focus on the goals and stop sabotaging and procrastinating. Hurray to 2013 a year of great support in achieving our goals.
STOP BY Mrs Pancakes to link your goals