25 Apr 2013

#ProjectMilf: Week 12

Hello, hello ladies,

I can spring in the air and my body is getting to a happy place.

I can’t believe we are in week 12. I am loving this project and knowing that I have to report to my fellow #projectmilf ladies prone me to view at my goals with different set of eyes.

Week 12 #ProjectMilf is all about  embracing and meditating on some powerful words from the ever powerful and ever present Oprah Winfrey.

Oprah was on a Canadian tour and her last stop was here in my province. I couldn’t go to her show but one of my friends did and she told me it was amazing to be in the same room as the woman whose presence is so strong. Sometimes she reminds me of a modern day messiah, her words and presence touch so many souls.oprah-winfrey-hbz-sfta-2

The Quotes:

  1. “Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure."
  2. “So go ahead. Fall down. The world looks different from the ground.”
  3. “Where there is no struggle, there is no strength.”
  4. “The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams.”
  5. “Devote today to something so daring even you can’t believe you’re doing it.”

I choose #1. If you read my week 16 update {and my general philosophy about life} then you will understand that this is a perfect quote for me.bubble in the sky quote

_________

Now the general update of Week 11

FITNESS/HEALTH

I am happy, happy about my new mind set. I am eating everything I want but I am working out double. I walk as much as possible because the weather is getting better and every chance I have I take AOI for a stroll around the block if she wants to sleep.

Also, also… I bought a new bikini.IMG_1360[1]Becca by Rebecca Virtue Colorized Banded Halter Top

I can’t wait to wear it with my flat tummy. When I feel the muffin top, it seems impossible to achieve the Mel B tummy, but deep down I know I will get it by June.

I have a workout and healthy meals plan

FUND RAISING

I have $125 towards my $1000 funds for a good cause The Champ Program {War Amps} and PlanCanada, I am happy about the progress. God’s willing, I will get there.

Anyone can help by sponsoring this blog, because I am going to offer 60% of my blogging “income” to this cause, the remaining 40% will be re-invested in this little online space by sponsoring other bloggers, this will help it grow, which in turn, will send more traffic to your blog / website / business.

If you are interested please check the info page or email me for more details.

And I am working to bring out new enticing way to reach my goal!

NOVEL

{click to view the book on amazon}

I am reading the writer’s bible, 2013 Writer’s Market, day and night. It’s really great anthology for the wanna be published author. Full of useful tips to get your work out in the world.

1projectmilfbadge2013_thumb3_thumb2_

Hurray to Week 13 of #ProjectMilf, may it be GRAND! My fellow ladies Just Do It! You can just jump into this project with me and the other fabulous ladies.

Link your weekly update here

P.S: Don’t forget to link up your She Rocks Assignment tomorrow

3 comments:

  1. Oooh I love that quote and that bikini!!! Love love Becca swimsuits...and yes to your new mind set...the mind is so powerful over our actions!! Have an awesome Milf week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, the bikini will definitely be the best motivation ever. It looks amazing by the way, you are going to rock it in June

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that quote. I'll have to remember that one.
    And that bikini...ooh lala..

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE COMMENTS!
Yes, I L*O*V*E them and look forward to receive great advice and encouragement. Let me know you are here, just write hi :)

THEODORA OFOSUHIMA © 2009-2014. All rights reserved. Seek Permission Before Reproduction. Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design