4 Apr 2013

#ProjectMilf: Week 9 WILD CARD

Hello, hello my lovelies!

Week 9 of #ProjectMilf challenge is WILDCARD. It was an opportunity to challenge ourselves with whatever we wanted to try to achieve during the week towards our main goals. I want to challenge myself to live by the Nike’s slogan nike_just_do_it

General Update of Week 8

FITNESS/HEALTH

Didn’t do very well with my food. I ate all the bad things. I kept on with walking.

FUND RAISING

I set aside my shyness to ask for money sponsors on my blog. Hope you can sponsor my humble online space to help me help The Champ Program (War Amps) and PlanCanada, because I am going to offer 60% of my blogging “income” to this cause, the remaining 40% will be re-invested in this blog by sponsoring other bloggers, this will help it grow, which in turn, will send more traffic to your blog / website / business.

If you are interested please check the info page or email me for more.

NOVEL

I SCARE of writing the synopsis but I have a deadline for 10th April to write it out.

1projectmilfbadge2013

Have yourself a great Week 10 of #ProjectMilf, looking forward to read how your WILD CARD challenge helped you to achieve. Link your weekly update here

2 comments:

  1. I think the most important thing about this journey is not being fearful...kudos for asking for the sponsorship!! And love your wildcard idea!!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE COMMENTS!
Yes, I L*O*V*E them and look forward to receive great advice and encouragement. Let me know you are here, just write hi :)

THEODORA OFOSUHIMA © 2009-2014. All rights reserved. Seek Permission Before Reproduction. Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design