2 Apr 2013

Sponsor Life of TOI in April

Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. {Matthew 7:7}

aprilsponsor

yes, I am calling for sponsors for the month of April.

I’ve been doing few things to grow my little online space. It’s slowly growing and because I love writing and can’t see myself doing anything else, I would love to help someone grow their blog/website or business.

In my ideal world I’d offer my space for free BUT I want to raise money for two organisations that I am passionate about for this reason I am asking for a little rate in exchange of your banner on my blog.

I am going to offer 60% of my blogging “income” The Champs Program and the PlanCanada. The remaining 40% will be used to re-invested in this blog by sponsoring other bloggers, this will help it grow, which in turn, will send more traffic to your blog / website / business.

If you are interested please check the info page or email me for more details.

looking forward to hear from you {God’s willing, I am positive I will hear from you soon}.

xoxo, TOI.

2 comments:

  1. Aww I wish I had time to continue DIY'ing and I would sponsor you! maybe in the future!
    xx
    b

    ReplyDelete
  2. im in!!! and what a great cause!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE COMMENTS!
Yes, I L*O*V*E them and look forward to receive great advice and encouragement. Let me know you are here, just write hi :)

THEODORA OFOSUHIMA © 2009-2014. All rights reserved. Seek Permission Before Reproduction. Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design