It’s that time of the month when I remind those interested that my blog is open for sponsors.
Thanks to everyone who supported me and is helping my blog work towards raising a fund for a good organisation.
Also this is how I utilise the morning I receive from this little blog of mine.
60% of the blogging “income” goes to The Champs Program and the PlanCanada. The remaining 40% is re-invested in this blog by sponsoring other bloggers, this will help it grow, which in turn, will send more traffic to your blog / website / business.
My banner is currently on Casey Leigh, To The Sea, We Are The Tabbs, Our Life Unrehearsed, Olive Heart, Adventures of Team Pancakes, Violet Lulu and Blabbering Thoughts
If you are interested sponsoring me please check the info page or email me for more details.
looking forward to hear from you,